Thursday, November 4, 2010

Internship Plan Conference

My conference with Dr. Cavness was helpful in providing insight to what to expect from working closely with a school superintendent.  The more insight learned and knowledge gained from the internship plan and superintendent program will impact the way in which I deal with difficult and different situations as I continue in my career in education.

My finalized Internship Plan is posted on my wiki at http://wikicardinal89.wikispaces.com/

After reviewing several of my cohorts conference reflections I believe that we all will have experienced several similar situations even though we are in different school district.  Some districts are pursuing and investigating school bond issues and my district is in the process of completing major bond projects.  Others are going to complete activities that correlate to ones that I am doing/completing in my plan.  It is evident that school districts are having the same problems and issues across the state.  It is true that we compete against each other in academic and athletic competitions and even compare test scores but, we are all in the same boat in regards to the education of our students and their impact on our society and world.  It will be interesting to see how our experiences affect how we view and approach issues in education.

1 comment:

  1. Your final statement is so very true, how will be view and approach issues as they arise within the next 9 months and into the future.

    Well done.

    ReplyDelete